See How Industry Leaders are Improving their Business with Mobile Power
In this qdata and PowerCart complimentary session, learn how Wal*Mart, Tech Data, General Electric, Boeing and many Fortune 500 companies, leverage their existing wireless infrastructure to reduce labour costs, increase efficiency, improve accuracy, reduce deployment and training costs and optimize existing hardware investments. By mobilizing any type of hardware through the implementation of battery equipped, mobile PowerCarts these improvements are easily realized.
You will learn:
- how mobilizing existing printing and WMS technologies can reduce footsteps and improve overall throughput.
- how implementing print and apply strategies can reduce costly shipping errors and wasted print media.
- how “cutting the cord” and creating a truly wireless environment will reduce power drops and the cost associated with deployment of technology.
- how the use of battery equipped carts will improve power requirements and save on utility usage.
- how this type of mobility will empower your employees to be more productive.
- why so many successful corporations have relied on PowerCart Systems to meet their mobility needs.
The seminar will include:
- PowerCart Overview and Philosophy
- Mobile Power Technology Overview
- Appplication Specific Cart Design
- Customer Business Cases
- ROI Calculations
- General Discussion/Q&A
Who should attend?
- IT/IS Managers and Systems Administrators
- Operations Managers
- Warehouse Managers
- General Managers
With over 22,000 installations worldwide, PowerCart is the global leader in mobile battery equipped cart technology for manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, retail and medical applications. Join us to find out what sets PowerCart apart from other cart providers.