qdata can offer you a variety of leasing options when purchasing your hardware needs.
What Is Lease Financing?
The principal difference between lease and loan financing is that a funding company purchases the asset you require and then ‘leases’ the equipment to you on a monthly basis for a predetermined period of time.
When you want to pay low monthly fees, save money and also have some of the following objectives in mind, lease financing is your best decision.
At the end of the lease period, you return the equipment to the funding company unless negotiated options have been arranged.
- Control over your cash flows and working capital
- Spread the sales tax over the lease period
- Improve your financial ratios
- Obtain the use of a piece of equipment for a short term contract
- Protection from equipment devaluation or obsolescence
- Handheld Scanners & Imagers
- Industrial Computers
- Mobile Computers
- Online Scanning Systems
- Hardware Accessories
- And more!